Water/Wastewater Equipment & Utilities Library
Save time producing quality water distribution, sewage collection, and water/wastewater treatment specifications. The Water/Wastewater Equipment & Utilities Specifications Library is the ONLY commercially available master guide specification system developed exclusively for your process-related infrastructure projects.
Written by professional engineers and specification experts, this library combines all sections from the Water/ Wastewater Utilities and Water/Wastewater Equipment Libraries. Enjoy a single source for specifying key unit processes, equipment, systems, and accessories for:
- Water sources, storage, distribution, and treatment
- Sewage pumping and collection systems, and wastewater treatment
- Stormwater collection systems
- Fuel, steam, and hydronic distribution
- Electrical utilities transmission and distribution
From ONE user-friendly screen, you can access over 255 thoroughly researched and written specifications, manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
Whether you work in public works or an engineering firm, you can rely on SpecText® for:
- Easy Integration — Use a comprehensive master specification system that complements your project drawings and interfaces with standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — You can easily edit SpecText to accommodate projects ranging from household septic tanks to advanced wastewater treatment facilities.
- Current Codes and Technical Reference Standards — The Water and Wastewater Library is regularly updated to ensure that you have the latest industry reference standards and codes available for each project spec you write.
- Sustainability Guidance When You Need It — You can easily access sustainable building design information from within relevant sections.
- Simplified Specification Production — With MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word, you can minimize errors and repetitive editing tasks for more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Water/Wastewater Equipment & Utilities Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Water treatment unit processes
- Preliminary, secondary, and tertiary wastewater treatment unit processes
- Process piping and valves
- Slide gates
- Piping insulation and heat tracing
- Instrumentation and control panels
- Vibration and seismic controls
- Process fans, blowers, and compressors
- Process pumps
- Dry and liquid chemical feed equipment
- Odor-control facilities
- Septic systems
- Low-pressure sewerage
- Wastewater collection systems (site and public)
- Stormwater collection systems
- Pumping stations and force mains
- Water distribution systems (site and public)
- Trenchless utilities and microtunneling
- Pond and reservoir liners
- Steam and hydronic distribution systems
- Fuel distribution systems
- Electrical transmission and distribution systems
Explore SpecText Water/Wastewater Equipment & Utilities Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 462313 Chain-and-Bucket Grit Removal Equipment|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 462313, Chain-and-Bucket Grit Removal Equipment|
Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).