Industrial Wastewater Treatment Library
Save time producing specifications for the treatment or pretreatment of industrial and commercial wastewater. The SpecText® Industrial Wastewater Treatment Library is the ONLY commercially available master guide specification system developed exclusively for the treatment of industrial wastewater.
Written by professional engineers and specification experts, this library provides over 225 specification sections dedicated to wastewater equipment and utilities, including sections necessary to completely describe physical-chemical unit process facilities.
You can license the full Industrial Wastewater Treatment Library, or if you already have a current SpecText Water/Wastewater Library, you can complement that with the Industrial Wastewater Treatment Add-on Library.
Whether you are an in-house engineer for a large manufacturing facility or a consulting engineer designing your clients’ pretreatment facilities, you can rely on SpecText for:
- Easy Integration — Align your master guide specifications with those used by other building and infrastructure engineers as well as standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Current Codes and Technical Reference Standards — With regular updates to the Industrial Wastewater Library, you know that you are working with the latest industry reference standards and codes.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the SpecText library that fits your range of projects.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Simplified Specification Production — With MasterWorks, a software plug-in for Microsoft® Word, you can minimize errors and repetitive tasks for more consistent project specifications and office masters.
With the Industrial Wastewater Treatment Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Gas feed equipment to deliver chlorine, ammonia, carbon dioxide, and sulfur dioxide
- Dry and liquid feed equipment to deliver chlorine solutions, polymers, and liquid oxygen
- Storage tanks and silos, control panels, scales, and safety equipment
- Volumetric and gravimetric feeders
- Blending and lime-slaking facilities
- Process piping, valves, and gates
- Cathodic protection
- Flowmeters and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Level, pressure, pH/ORP, and suspended solids instrumentation
- Blowers, compressors, and fans
- Metering and process pumps
- Static, jet, rapid, submersible, paddle, and floating mixers
- Pretreatment facilities, including screens, grinders, and macerators
- Oil-water separators and grease traps
- Odor-control scrubbing and biofiltration
- Microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse-osmosis membrane equipment
- Open- and closed-channel ultraviolet treatment
- Intermittent sand filters
- Dissolved air flotation
- Tube and plate settlers
- Tablet feeders
- Trickling filters
- Pressure filters
- Disk, drum, cartridge, and bag filters
- Gravity thickeners
- Gravity belt and rotary drum sludge thickening equipment
Explore SpecText Water/Wastewater Utilities Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 464111 Rapid Mixers|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 464111, Rapid Mixers|
Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Add-on
Must license a SpecText Water/Wastewater Equipment and Utilities or Water/Wastewater Equipment Library with this Add-on.