Getting Started with SpecText and MasterWorks
A demonstration of SpecText® and the current version of MasterWorks. The viewer will learn how to:
- Download and install your SpecText license.
- Format headers and footers and entire spec documents to fit standards using the format wizards.
- Select and remove optional text with editing tools.
- Prepare a project manual complete with a table of contents and appropriate page numbers using global file access tools.
Hands-on Classroom Training
Taught by ARCOM’s specification and technical experts, these full-day workshops are held monthly in cities throughout the U.S. When you attend, you will be led through ARCOM's array of specification resources and tools including:
- Supporting Documents
- Multifile Tool
- Format Wizards
- Editing tools
Custom On-site Training
Schedule a custom workshop in your own office. Workshops can vary in length and subject matter. Trainings can include:
- Specification writing and editing.
- Software tools and uses.
- Comprehensive software and specification training.
Custom workshops generally run $2000 per business day plus travel expenses. For a personalized quote or more information select the button below.
*NOTE: Only SpecText licensed users can earn CE credit.