Libraries for Both Vertical and Horizontal Construction
- Discover a unique suite of water and wastewater specification libraries — SpecText® is the only most complete commercially available system for specifying water and wastewater projects. Choose the library that fits your practice.
- Access nine different building specifications libraries — ARCOM offers practice-specific libraries for a variety of architectural and engineering specification needs. Whether you work in a large, multidisciplinary A/E firm or a small, civil engineering practice, SpecText has the library for your specialty and budget.
Formats that Fit Your Projects
- Full Length — For your moderate- to large-scale projects with the full range of bidding and contracting requirements.
- Short Form — For your construction management, design-negotiate-build, and design-build projects and contractual requirements.
- Full Length + — Full Length plus Outline specs for design development (discounted)
- Short Form + — Short Form plus Outline specs for design development (discounted)
- Value — Full Length plus Short Form (discounted)
- Complete — Full Length plus Short Form plus Outline (discounted)
MasterWorks Specification Editing and Production Software
Every SpecText license comes with MasterWorks, a companion to the same Microsoft® Word you use every day for writing specs.
This powerful plug-in to Word makes editing your specs so much easier and helps both your design professionals and administrative staff better coordinate specification production.
MasterWorks Enterprise — This add-on license allows your IT staff to package and deploy MasterWorks easily on workstations throughout your office using your firm’s deployment software.