Reliable Specification Info
- Includes the most current CSI MasterFormat® section numbers and titles — Follows PageFormat™, SectionFormat™, and the CSI Project Resource Manual: Manual of Practice.
- Reduces errors and questions during construction — Features edit-by-deletion choices and editor’s notes written by architects, engineers, and specification experts based on their practical experience and contractors’ questions.
- Simplifies integration — Coordinates SpecText® with drawings, EJCDC/AIA contract documents, Division 00/01 documents, and specs developed by others on the design team.
- Keeps your project specs and office masters current — Continually updates your specification library with the latest relevant standards and codes.
Timesaving Software and Resources
- FREE productivity software — Save valuable time with SpecText’s easy-to-use, companion productivity software, MasterWorks, which works with Microsoft® Word for Windows.
- Cloud-based resources — Minimize your specification research time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s manufacturer and product information.
Cost-Effective Options for Your Typical Projects
- Site-based SpecText license — Offers acess to everyone in your office.
- License only the specifications you need — Choose the SpecText library and format that best fits your practice type, project sizes, and contracting complexities.
- 13 practice-specific libraries
- Full Length, Short Form, and Outline format options in the current CSI MasterFormat®, SectionFormat™, and PageFormat™.
- Supporting Documents — SpecText now includes background research alongside every section, including:
- Coordination checklists
- Manufacturer and product information — Simplifies the time-consuming process of finding, evaluating, and incorporating manufacturer/product information into SpecText with manufacturer lists and contact information.
- Product SpecText — Gives you access to tailored SpecText sections created around your “or equal” manufacturer and product preferences.
FREE Training and Support
Get the most from your SpecText investment:
- Getting started webinars — Helps you start using your SpecText and MasterWorks right away with regularly scheduled webinars, earn CE credit for taking the MasterWorks webinar.
- Workshops — Offers a regularly scheduled, half-day training session taught by ARCOM specification experts and technical staff, earn up to four hours of CE credit.
- Specification and technical support — Gives you access to in-house specification experts and technical staff for answering your questions via phone, email, or online chat.
Rely on Expert Guidance
Guidance built into every SpecText section:
- Technical specifications — Three-part, CSI-format specifications with editor’s notes to help you make decisions quickly.
- Supporting Documents — Summary, Evaluations, and Coordination Checklists.