Site Civil Library
Save time producing quality sitework, exterior improvements, and utilities specifications for site civil projects. Save time specifying:
- Excavation and trenching
- Landscaping and planting
- Site water distribution systems
- Site sewage collection systems
- Water and geothermal energy wells
- Natural gas, fuel oil, and hydronic and steam energy distribution systems
- Transmission and distribution of electrical utilities
Written by professional engineers and specification experts, this library offers you a master guide specification system for creating your project specifications and office masters.
From ONE user-friendly screen, you can access over 130 thoroughly researched and written specifications, 24/7/365 manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
You may add the Site Civil Supplement to your Architecture library
Whether you work in a large firm or a small practice, you can rely on SpecText® for:
- Easy Integration — Align your master guide specifications with your project documents and standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the SpecText package that best accommodates the range of your client projects.
- Codes and Technical Reference Standards — With regular updates to the Site Civil Library, you know you are working with the latest industry reference standards and codes.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Simplified Specification Production — Minimize your risk of errors and reduce time-consuming, repetitive tasks with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Site Civil Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Excavation, trenching, backfilling, erosion and sedimentation control; soil stabilization; and piling
- Asphalt, concrete and unit paving; fences and gates; retaining walls; landscaping; and planting
- Site water distribution piping
- Site sewage collection piping
- Manholes and other site structures
- Wells for water and geothermal energy
- Distribution of natural gas, fuel oil, and hydronic and steam energy
- Electrical utilities transmission and distribution
Explore SpecText Site Civil Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 031000 Concrete Forming and Accessories|
Select the solution that best fits your needs:
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).
Supplement to Architecture Library
Must license SpecText's Architecture Library with this supplement.