SpecText® Electrical Specifications Library gives you ONE source for a master guide specification system developed for your use in specifying electrical elements of your projects. Save time producing quality specifications for:
- Power distribution systems
- Electrical utilities transmission and distribution
- Fire and intrusion detection; alarm systems
Written by professional engineers and specification experts, this library gives you access to over 125 thoroughly researched and written specifications, manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
Whether you work in a large engineering firm or a small practice, you can rely on SpecText for:
- Easy Integration — Align your master guide specifications with your project documents and standard EJCDC and AIA Contract Documents.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — With SpecText, you can easily accommodate various project types, from electrical utilities to alarm systems.
- Sustainable Design Information —Access and integrate sustainable design criteria from within relevant SpecText master guide specifications.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Simplified Specification Production — Minimize your risk of errors and reduce time-consuming, repetitive tasks with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Electrical Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Integrated automation switches, transformers, relays, and controls
- Power distribution and control equipment, including substations, switchgear, and low- and medium-voltage transformers
- Raceways and cable trays
- Motors and variable-frequency drivesLighting, including indoor and exterior and theatrical lighting
- Integrated automation and control
- Electrical metering, monitoring, and control
- Switchboards, panelboards, switches, controllers, and engine generators
- Communications infrastructure and equipment, including nurse call, intercommunications, public address, audio/visual services, and display systems
- Safety and security infrastructure and equipment, including support, conduits, backboxes, cable trays, detectors, alarm devices, CCTV equipment, fire and smoke detection equipment, and intrusion detection
- Electrical utility poles, underground ducts, manholes, line conductors, and site grounding
- Trenching, excavating, and backfilling
- Lightning protection
- Demolition of electrical facilities
- Rotary converters and uninterruptible power supplies
Explore SpecText Electrical Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 263613 Manual Transfer Switches |
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 263613, Manual Transfer Switches|