Save time producing quality architectural, general building, and site work project specifications and office masters.
Written by architects, master specification experts, and researchers, this library offers you over 340 sections covering procurement and contracting requirements, general requirements, and technical construction specifications for architectural, structural, civil, and landscape disciplines.
From one user-friendly screen, you can access over thoroughly researched and written specifications, manufacturer- and product-selection tools, and automated editing software.
You may add the Site Civil Supplement to your Architecture library.
Whether you work in a large architectural firm or a small practice, you can rely on SpecText® for:
- Easy Integration — Align your master guide specifications with your project documents and standard AIA and EJCDC Contract Documents.
- Answers for Varied Project Sizes, Types, Complexities, and Contractor Past Performance — Choose the SpecText package that best accommodates the range of your client projects.
- Cloud-based Background Research — Create on-target specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to SpecText’s Supporting Documents.
- Simplified Specification Production — Minimize your risk of errors and reduce time-consuming, repetitive tasks with MasterWorks, a plug-in for Microsoft® Word that gives you more consistent project documents and office masters.
With the Architecture Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Cast-in-place and precast concrete
- Veneer, glass, stone, and unit masonry
- Structural and cold-formed steel framing and decking
- Metal fabrications, platforms, and gratings
- Waterproofing, weather barriers, air barriers, and insulation
- Siding and roofing
- Windows, storefronts, curtain walls, and glazing
- Ceilings, floorings, and wall systems
- Painting and coating
- Partitions, signage, lockers, fire protection accessories, and other specialties
- Parking control; loading dock; residential appliances; and foodservice, laboratory, sports, and other equipment
- Drapery tracks, blinds, and casework
- Swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, and steam baths; metal buildings; and radiation protection
- Elevators, escalators, and wheelchair lifts
- Radon mitigation
- Termite control
- Site clearing and rough grading
- Security and detection systems
- Water storage, drainage, and piping
- Earthwork, paving, and planting
Explore SpecText Architectural Library sample sections and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 092116 Gypsum Board Assemblies|
|View Supporting Documents for||Section 092116, Gypsum Board Assemblies|