Small Project A/E Library
The Small Project A/E Specifications Library is a time saver for your low-risk projects, including:
- Light commercial
- Facilities maintenance
- Tenant improvement and interior fit-outs
- Negotiated, fixed-price contracts, and design build
This library provides 320+ simplified specification sections for projects limited in size, scope, budget, and duration, with streamlined contractual requirements and detailed drawings.
On one, user-friendly screen, you can access all the tools you need for quickly creating quality specifications:
- Master guide specifications
- Extensive background research
- Product and manufacturer information
- Automated editing software
Whether you work in residential design build, remodeling, or facilities management, you can rely on MasterSpec® for:
- Cloud-based Background Research and Editing Tools — Create quality specifications in less time with 24/7/365 access to MasterSpec’s industry-recognized Supporting Documents.
- Sustainable Design Information — Easily access and select LEED NC, CI, LEED for Homes, and IC-700 information.
- A Formal Peer and Technical Review Process — MasterSpec is the only commercial specification system reviewed by a committee of practicing architects and specification experts.
With the Small Project A/E Specifications Library, you can specify:
- Procurement, administrative, and quality requirements
- Sustainability design and green rating systems
- Foundations, basement, subdrainage, sump pumps, and slabs on grade
- Exterior enclosure elements, walls, sheathing, insulation, weather and air barriers, windows, and entrance doors and patio doors
- Brick, stone, cast stone, and manufactured stone masonry
- Building structures, wall, floor, and roof framing
- Asphalt shingle, wood shingle and shake, slate, metal panel, and clay and concrete tile roofs
- Low-slope roofing membranes
- Sheet metal flashing and roofing
- Interior, load- and non-load-bearing walls, and ceiling framing
- Stairs and railings
- Interior floor, wall, and ceiling finishes and painting
- Trim carpentry, wood paneling, interior doors, and hardware
- Custom wood cabinetry, kitchen casework, and countertops
- Elevators and manufactured fireplaces
- Appliances and bathroom accessories
- Curtains, drapes, blinds, and shades
- Plumbing fixtures, water piping, equipment, waste and vent piping
- Gas and electrical water heaters and water softeners
- HVAC systems, heat pumps, condensing units, air-handling units, gas furnaces, and humidifiers
- Interior and exterior lighting, panel boards, receptacles, switches, and communications cabling
- Photovoltaic collectors, lightning protection, and fire alarm systems
- Site clearing and protection, excavation, compaction, and grading
- Site improvements, paving, fences, retaining walls, turf, and plantings
Explore MasterSpec Small Project A/E Specifications Library sample section and Supporting Documents:
|Sample Section – 092900 Gypsum Board|
MasterSpec Supporting Documents include:
- Drawing Coordination Checklist
- Specification Coordination Checklist
Contact us at 800.424.5080 for personalized service and additional discounts (professional organization, volume, multi-year, renewal, and special promotions).
This library is not currently available for SpecBuilder Desktop.