Three-part, CSI-format specifications with:
- Extensive editor’s notes or instructions to the specifier for quick decision making.
- Cloud-based paragraph builder integrates most current manufacturer and product information.
- Cloud-based sustainability resource for quickly selecting sustainability preferences.
- Direct access to Supporting Documents.
Supporting Documents Summary
- A section scope overview.
- What is specified in the section.
- What is not specified in the section.
- What is only included in the premium format.
Supporting Documents Evaluations
- In-depth analyses of product characteristics.
- Application considerations.
- Testing procedures and applicable codes.
- Sustainability considerations.
- Referenced standards.
- Product comparison tables.
Supporting Documents Coordination Checklists
- Drawing Coordination Checklist — Recommended list of related items from each topic that should be included in the drawings.
- Specification Coordination Checklist — Recommended list of other sections to be coordinated with the section. You can expand and distribute this list to design team members for enhanced project manual coordination.